We love a Sunday Funday here at Four Wise Monkeys, so we’re very excited to announce our new Sunday special – Dim-Sundays! Inspired by the Cantonese tradition of eating small plates of tasty morsels for breakfast, lunch or dinner on a Sunday (something we’re definitely on board with!), we’re offering you the chance to get stuck into our delicious Dim Sum section on our menu, and for every three dishes you order per person we’ll treat you to a free pint of ice cold Asahi – we’re nice like that!
Our Dim Sum menu changes seasonally, but consists of tasty Asian inspired small plates – perfect for sharing. An example of what to expect includes:
- Fried green chilli chicken wings
- Squid Karaage
- Grilled english asparagus, XO sauce
- Eatchu Gyoza – Pork and Chinese chive or Mushroom and kimchi (ve)
- Cornish crab and green apple som tam
- Syv’s spring rolls
- Gado Gado
- Weeping tiger salad
- Crispy aromatic duck tacos* one portion counts as 2 as these are to share
Dim-Sundays run every Sunday between 12-9pm, and every three dishes ordered per person will be eligible for a free pint of Asahi. Terms and conditions apply and booking is always recommended.